Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spring has come and gone!

Oh how I love the beautiful Spring weather! Where did it go? I think it may have gotten rained out.
Ross is ready for Summer. He wants to swim everyday and be outside on the playground. He waits for Krueger to come home, then begs to go outside. He loves to feed the fish in the pond and help his Daddy clean out the pond filter. He is a true outdoorsman. He is growing so fast, there is no baby-face anymore. Momma's little man is growing up. It is sad, but I am so excited for what is to come. It is something new everyday. We are currently in potty-training mode. He can and will go on the big potty, but has "control issues." He wants to go by himself, needs a totally private moment. He cracks me up. He is wearing pull-ups, but only wants the ones with "Cars" character on them. He already has a sense of fashion. So funny! He did the funniest thing the other day- We went to McDonalds ("gagalds") with Ross' friend Emily. She came to the table and said that Ross bit her. I quickly scolded him for biting when he said, "I bit her on the butt." I was appalled! He promptly explained he did like they did in "Move It, Move It movie!" I guess it will be a while before I let him watch "Madagascar" again. It is always something. He is the bright spot in my day, everyday!!!
Krueger is still working on Baylor's projects and has a few other little things going. He was very excited that the Baylor Cancer Center is under construction! He is very proud. He is currently doing prep work on the back patio. We are going to stain the 10X10 pad and then add decking on both sides. We hope to cover part of it at some point. The backyard is his "baby." He loves to work outside, mostly to avoid indoor projects, but I don't blame him.
I am still working, same place, same thing, over and over. It is quite frustrating, but I am unsure what else to do. I feel a little stuck, not sure why, but stuck. I am working on transitioning into a TDA, two day alternative position. I would love to work Friday and Saturday nights, while getting paid for working 3 night. Not so bad huh! Hopefully that will work out this year. In my spare time (what is that?) I try to scrapbook, plan a wedding shower for Spencer's fiance' Kathy, and play with my little man. This week, Friday and Saturday, I am headed to a Scrapbook convention in Arlington, with 3 friends from work. Girls Getaway! I am excited. It will be a busy week: Work, Our 8th Anniversary-June 2nd, Work, Scrapbook convention, Work. Hope it's a good one!

No comments: