Thursday, June 25, 2009

A busy week!

I went to see Dr Downey last Thursday. Great news! In my uterus is a gestational sac with baby and a heartbeat in the 140s. There is also the beginnings of the amniotic sac forming. It is so amazing to see this developing in such a short time. I am feeling great and apparently right on track. Dr Downey said we would use my original due date of January 29th, 2010. This makes me 8 weeks and 6 days today! It is a long way off, but I am sure it will be here before we know it!
This weekend we took Ross to San Antonio. Friday we went to the Riverwalk. We ate at The Original restaurante, had great food and were serenaded by a mariachi band. They sang the Macarena to us. Ross enjoyed the band, but was a little nervous as they came closer. Saturday and Sunday we went to SeaWorld. He seemed to have a great time. He enjoyed feeding the dolphins and swimming at the waterpark. There was a sealion born on Friday night, so we got to see the new momma and her baby. My mom and dad, and Spencer came with us. We had a good time. We want to take Ross back in October and maybe in December for there other events. It was a quick trip, but is so fun to take Ross places.
Monday, Ross had a HUGE moment! HE POOPED ON THE POTTY! I was so excited! I told him when he would go on the "big potty" that I would take him to Chuck E. Cheese. He got off the potty and was ready to go. We spent almost 3 hours playing and running after him. Jennifer and Spencer came, as well as my mom. They got to celebrate the big moment with us. He has gone again, once, since then. It is a great start. He is getting so big!
This weekend, my cousin John is marrying Jana Delavan. We are headed to Lubbock for the big day. I look forward to seeing the event and spending time with family. There little boy, Cade, was born two weeks before Ross, so it is neat to get the boys together. It will be a good time. (I always look forward to going to Lubbock- Taco Villa and Josie's here we come! HA! HA!)
Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: